Open position for Social Media Chairperson
This committee is responsible for creating visuals and writing content for Texas Society for Hand Therapy’s website and Facebook. Activities for this committee include:
- Develop content for the TSHT website that is current, fresh and inviting
- Post job openings, find a therapist, and sponsorships
- Write content and choose photos/videos for TSHT Facebook page with Newsletter Editor
- Upload pictures and information on Instagram
- Meet with President to ensure all articles and information reflect current rules and regulations of the Society
TSHT members may serve on the Social Media Committee if total membership is paid in full. Conference fee will be 1/2 off. Miles are covered for any board meeting and for conference annual meeting, as well as meals during the board meetings. To chair the committee, experience with social media is required. Committee members may attend the Summer Annual Board Meeting in June and the Educational Board Meeting at the Annual Conference in April.
Volunteer time commitment for this committee is 5 hours per month including 4-6 conference calls during a calendar year. Total volunteer time is 3 years.
If interested please email email@example.com