Open position Board Members
Secretary for 2021
- The Secretary serves for 3 years as a board member. The opportunities include attending the annual conference for 1/2 price including membership, mileage is covered for the Summer Board meeting and Annual Board meeting including meals. As the Secretary, he/she will have the right to vote on issues regarding TSHT and the annual conference.
- Keep 7 years minutes with tasks in binder
- Keep Bylaws updated
- Update letterheads before annual meeting
- Record annual board meeting, business meeting, summer board meeting, forward to president to review and place on Dropbox
- Determine if Quorum is present in all meeting 15%
- Send thank you notes to donors/sponsors, TOTA, TPTA, ASHT, IFSHT throughout the year. Send donations
- Provide past minutes, board voted bylaws changes, agenda and updated sign in sheet with current names and phone numbers of board and chair to be shared on Google for all Board Meetings
Historian for 2021
- The Historian serves for 3 years as a board member. The opportunities include attending the annual conference for 1/2 price including membership, mileage is covered for the Summer Board meeting and Annual Board meeting including meals. As a Historian, he/she will have the right to vote on issues regarding TSHT and the annual conference.
- Be the custodian of the archives of TSHT and conference agendas (up to 7 years per bylaws).
- Collect and take all photographs and documents accumulated by the association and preserve on dropbox for viewing and make photo montage for the annual meetings.
- Assist the secretary in collecting and scanning for future references, all newsletters and standard forms into dropbox.
- Assist secretary/Ed. Coordinator in procuring gifts and donations for TOTA, TPTA, ASHT, AHTF as needed.
- Send annual ballot for Nancy Geers nomination every two years and inform membership of the intent of the award, benefits and past recipients.
- Send annual letter to past Nancy recipients inviting them to the annual meeting.
- Procure Nancy Geers award/gift to present to recipient every two years.
- Serve in the nominations committee.
- Represent TSHT at TOTA/TPTA conferences with exhibit table–if budget allows and depending on the location.
- Maintain Shining Star Updated list.
- Maintain past board members list.
- Assist Newsletter Editor with photos or archives within dropbox.
Open position for Sub Committees
- The Nominating Committee is responsible for contacting the members who are nominated during the process. They must also make sure nominated members are active CHT for Board positions, and for Board/Committee to be members of TSHT.
- They can contact the nominated member by mail or email making them aware of the position(s) they have been nominated for along with a description of the responsibilities of that office
- The Nominating Committee shall present a slate of candidates for each elective position to be filled. Also attached is a short biography on each candidate highlighting professional experience, prior offices held and involvement in ASHT.
- Create a ballot for Board and Committee to vote and email to each person. Notify the President the results.
Sponsors and Vendors Committee
- Prepare Vendor’s list
- Prepare Welcome letters with set up information and email to each vendor with a contact number to reach during the conference in case of questions.
- Print out Vendors’ name tags
- Print out Vendors’ company names for table assignment
- Arrange vendors’ gift bags.
- Send information on eblast and add to website about Submission of Clinical and Scientific poster proposal.
- Send acceptance letter with instruction and dates
- List of supplies- purchase and keep receipts
- Help mount the posters and assist the presenters
- Prepare rating sheet- have and provide to board members
- Have certificates with CEUs printed for each presenter, as well as Awardees Certificates.
- Be custodian of TSHT posters and arrange for display and annual educational meeting.
If interested please email email@example.com