Open position Board Members
Newsletter Editor and Board Member at large
- Send out requests for newsletter submissions
- Publish three newsletters per year
- Work with VP to upload newsletter PDF for publication to the website
- Work with the VP and Social Media Committee to advertise the newsletter
- Board Member-at-Large: assist other board members as needed and if vacancy occurs depending on availability and total time left after resignation.
- Will serve for 3 years unless needs to resign before the completion of his/her term. The opportunities include attending the annual conference for 1/2 price including membership, mileage is covered for the Summer Board meeting and Annual Board meeting including meals, and to be an active part of the association supported by the Board.
- As the chairperson, he/she will have the right to vote on issues regarding TSHT and the annual conference. The chairperson can choose and recruit his/her committee members to delegate responsibilities.
2021 Education Coordinator
- Plan, coordinate and organize the annual educational seminar and board meeting before the conference day within budget.
- You will have the support of the Board and Committee members
- The location of the educational seminar will be held in the city of the coordinator.
- Have 2-3 hotel choices. Contract has to be within the budget
- Discuss which speakers will be chosen to be in the conference with Treasurer and President before the ASHT meeting.
- Be responsible for choosing and appointing meeting assistants and conference committees.
- Arrange all speakers’ contracts, vendors/sponsors’ contracts
- Will serve for 1 year. The opportunities include attending the annual conference for FREE including membership, mileage is covered for the Summer Board meeting and Annual Board meeting including meals, and to be an active part of the association supported by the Board.
Open position for Sub Committees
- The Nominating Committee is responsible for contacting the members who are nominated during the process. They must also make sure nominated members are active CHT for Board positions, and for Board/Committee to be members of TSHT.
- They can contact the nominated member by mail or email making them aware of the position(s) they have been nominated for along with a description of the responsibilities of that office
- The Nominating Committee shall present a slate of candidates for each elective position to be filled. Also attached is a short biography on each candidate highlighting professional experience, prior offices held and involvement in ASHT.
- Create a ballot for Board and Committee to vote and email to each person. Notify the President the results.
Sponsors and Vendors Committee
- Prepare Vendor’s list
- Prepare Welcome letters with set up information and email to each vendor with a contact number to reach during the conference in case of questions.
- Print out Vendors’ name tags
- Print out Vendors’ company names for table assignment
- Arrange vendors’ gift bags.
- Send information on eblast and add to website about Submission of Clinical and Scientific poster proposal.
- Send acceptance letter with instruction and dates
- List of supplies- purchase and keep receipts
- Help mount the posters and assist the presenters
- Prepare rating sheet- have and provide to board members
- Have certificates with CEUs printed for each presenter, as well as Awardees Certificates.
- Be custodian of TSHT posters and arrange for display and annual educational meeting.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org