Submit your posters for the 2020 Conference!! Save the date for March 28th to 29th.
(See Simple Application Form Below)
– submit a poster of your latest discovery, charity work, idea or research
Monetary prize awarded for the Best Scientific Poster and the Best Clinical Poster ! !
Poster topics should focus on the assessment, treatment, orthotic fabrication/design, and clinical reasoning for management of the upper extremity.
Topics can be directed toward the novice therapist to the experienced hand therapist.
Poster proposals will be reviewed by the TSHT Annual Meeting Committee.
For submission be sure to include :
1. Title page including authors, affiliations, communication contact and poster type [scientific or educational]
2. Abstract with no reference to authors or affiliation
Recommended poster size is 36″ x 54″. Please note that we WILL NOT be able to accommodate posters larger than the recommended size.
What a poster should include:
· Title: Project title
· Authors: Your name, names of collaborators, and affiliation
· Summary of the project
· An Introduction
· Theory or Methodology section
· Results or Findings section
· Disclosure of any funding or conflict of information is required on the poster
Please contact Enrique Smith-Forbes PhD, OTR, CHT firstname.lastname@example.org
For tips on perfecting you poster presentation please visit
You will be notified if your poster is accepted on or before February 24th!!