Pain, Nerves and Edema: The Evolving Frontier
The 25th Annual Education Conference
Registration is now open!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Early Bird Price ends on March 1st. Take advantage of the low price
March 28-29, 2020
Omni Houston Westside
13210 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX, 77079
Happy Hour Friday March 27 from 6-8 PM
Please email email@example.com if you want to save your spot to get 1 CEU for the Friday informative event with HTCC on the “Preparation for the CHT exam and accreditation”. The event is free and you do not need to attend the conference.
- Know the eligibility requirements required to be able to take the Hand Therapy Certification Examination
- Have knowledge of the blueprint for the Hand Therapy Certification Examination
- Have knowledge of the Mission and Vision of HTCC
- Have knowledge of available mentoring resources on the HTCC website
- Have knowledge of various studying techniques used by previous candidates
Also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to attend Happy Hour on Friday from 6 pm to 8 pm, and the Saturday morning “Basic Orthotic Class” form 7 am to 8 am.
Limited space available!!
Book your Hotel Room Now!!!
“New Room Rate $89.00” (if you already booked for $119, the hotel will reimburse you)
– Complimentary 3 MB Wi-Fi in Guest rooms. Complimentary as a Select Guest Member – so register before with Omni as a Select guest member to receive Internet for free.
– Discounted meeting room rental
– Complimentary Access to Fitness Center
– Complimentary Self Parking
To book your room follow the following ling and use the Group Code 320HANDSOCIETY to get your discount.
Any inquiries please email email@example.com
TSHT address: PO Box 6615 Alamo Heights, TX 78209
The Mission of TSHT: The mission of the Texas Society for Hand Therapy is charitable, educational, and scientific, as defined in Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, including but not limited to the promotion of education, research and advancement of science in the field of hand therapy. The Corporation intends to fulfill its mission through communication, education, research and the establishment of clinical standards. We seek to bring hand therapists and colleagues in the medical community together providing the opportunity to maintain highest methodologies in the clinic while creating new innovative ways to treat patients, blending evidence based science and art. Ultimately, our goal is to provide a platform for hand therapists to maintain clinical standards and independent status in healthcare, keeping awareness with our policy makers, and advocating ethical fees for service.